Monday, October 12, 2009

The Fast is Past

I survived. I did what I had failed to do a few years back. I had managed the 3 days fruit and vege detox fast. My respect goes out to all the (PURE) vegetarians and the leaders of societies who have gone on hunger strikes for a better tomorrow. It's not easy. From now, I must learn how to eat properly and to be more cautious of what I take. More Chinese tea, fruits and fruit juices. In total, I had managed to lose a total of 3kg within 3 days. Some would say, it was just 3kg of fluids due to massive diarrhea-ing. Somehow, I didn't have that and I believe that this was actually 3kg of toxin and fats washed out. Imagine!

I had wanted to eat soooooooooo many different things within those few days. For some reason, my aunt and uncle kept eating Indomie everyday! So tempting. So many different types of food crossed my mind, from Indomie to roast duck to wat dan hor to Hakka Noodles and all sorts. So what did I have for my first meal?



A simple sandwich, with chicken breast loaf, an egg friend without oil, hence the ugliness, lots of lettuce and a heart shaped tomato to say, I love my health! Hehehehe. No butter, no sauces and Whole Meal Bread some more! Heheheh. Yummy.

I wish I had the willpower to have gone for another few days, but then, it started to feel really "geli" eating those fruits all at once. And for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess I had enough already. I'm not sure if I am currently suffering from some side effects of the detox. Besides feeling very lethargic, although I've started to have my meals already, I am having massive ulcers in my mouth, a sorethroat which is increasingly getting worse by the hour and it makes it too painful to speak. So now, I shall go on a "talking fast". Hehehehe.

Yesterday, I had visited this placed called the Caribbean Market and Gardens with TG. A typical place for a typical family picnic. I do wish that we can have this sort of place in Malaysia. I guess we do, but most of the time it's either not maintained, upkept or has been turned into some carpark whatsoever. The most interesting things which I saw were: (Sorry no pictures for I was afraid of being chased or scolded by the shopkeepers)

1. A pair of Scarface shoes. YUP! It was with Al Pacino holding his "little friend" and asking his enemies to say hello pose! ON THE SHOE!

2. A frame which contained different pictures from Scarface. To top it up, it had the bullets and cigar from the movie as well, PLUS a certificate to prove its genuine.

3. Another frame with various pictures from The Godfather. This one had bullets from the movie.

4. A hundred dollar bill poster with the face of Don Corleone in the centre, (Instead of the President's face), with the words, AN OFFER YOU CAN'T REFUSE written at the top. Classic.

5. A Bruce Lee clock.

Well, I do hope to at least get one of the above items before I leave Melbourne. Currently, I think my return luggage (if I do return, hehehehe) stands at around 150kg already!