Friday, August 27, 2010

Plane Lagged

Of course it's Jet Lagged, but watch the Karate Kid and you'll get it. I finally have managed to take time to start working on my thesis again! The lecture in RMIT has been completed. Strangely, the very first lecture I've attended in Australia is the one where I was the lecturer! hahahaha. Anyway, it went pretty well I think, the students were very responsive and were very cooperative. Good bunch! I'm still sleeping in a lot, trying to adjust back to the Melbourne time zone. So, been waking up late these few days! Otherwise, all's good! Losing weight again, as usual! Hahaha. Jules and LanSin were here. But it's just a shame that I couldn't spend much time with them! Oh well, I think that they did enjoy their stay here! I believe it won't be their last!