Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Engrand vely the powderful ah Day 8

Today Adrian Lee experienced his Renaissance. Today Adrian Lee has been civilised. Today Adrian Lee has been cultured. Today Adrian Lee has moved a class above. Or supposedly la to all the above. Hehehe. Why so? Today, Adrian Lee went to a museum, went to a church, went to Harrods, went to Oxford Street for shopping, went to New Regent Street for shopping, went to the National Gallery to see paintings from the 12 century onwards and also saw van Gogh's Sunflower, went to Royal Albert Hall and finally went to watch Oliver! So I shall now speaking my the Englrand with a Engrish Accent. Hehehe.

It has been raining the entire day. Really spoilt my mood and made my mood as foul as the weather. Otherwise, the visits were good, except that everywhere was damn packed and crowded with people! Oliver was fantastic! I feel that I have fell in love with theatre. When I go back to Melbourne, a group of us will be watching West End Story. Tomorrow's my last day in the England, UK and Europe. Seems so nice that so many good things seem to be happening at the same time. I guess all I can say is that, this is the best Birthday Blessing from God. AND, I also heard some good news from my best bud Adrian. I hope that it'll be a double blessing and birthday joy! There's been so many "unexpected" during this trip. Firstly, coming to London, UK and Europe was totally unexpected. Then there was Wembley, Oxford, Cambridge, Madame Tussauds, Oliver and the list goes on and on. But the best thing was actually catching up with Soon Lock, meeting his wife, Chia Ye, meeting Jye Horng and also meeting with Ping. I think I need to get a list of things I want to do before I turn 30. Right now I can just think of skydiving!

Oh well, it's been a drink a day. An ale a day, a beer a day and also I have to mention that London's full of sirens. Police, ambulance and fire engines. Whatever la, there'll be one for sure every hour. Cheers to good time! Oh yeah, my card reader has spoilt, so I won't be uploading any pics for the time being! I can't believe that it's around 9am in Malaysia as I'm writing this. I'm actually chatting with friends from Msia as I'm finishing my drink and preparing to sleep. Oh well, I think 3 drinks I(which is agak agak 5-6 servings for me) for tonight is more than enough d. Think I'd hope off to bed now. I'm not sure if I should greet my friends with good night then, OR good morning! Anyhow, Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers from London!!