Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Engrand vely the powerderful ah day 7

Yes I was part of history yesterday. Manchester United 3 Chelsea 1. It was really great being to Wembley. My initial plans were to actually visit Old Trafford and just to have a look see of the place. But then Adrian gave me the idea of catching the Community Shield and I thought well that's even a greater idea! So, with Soon Lock's help (which he has given tonnes of so far) we managed to get a couple of tix and off we went to Wembley! I've actually seen the Man Utd team last year when they were in Kuala Lumpur. But to watch an (almost) competitive match was even more exciting! Plus, watching 4 goals in one match and the full strength teams of both Chelsea and MU was just priceless. Jye Horng and I both cheered, scolded, laughed, and booed. Oh well, it was every penny well spent! At the end, when the trophy (or shield) was presented, I just sang my heart out, Glory Glory Man Unitedddddddddddddddd....until my throat hurt and I had no more voice! Hehehehe. Oh well, the only thing I failed to bring was my 200mm lenses, which would've captured even more better pics. Anyhow, I then managed to "appreciate" the match rather than kept focusing on taking pic! Plus as an added bonus, Tomorrow's my 2nd last day in London. I'm just going to walk around the city, do some last minute shopping and MAYBE watch Les Mis. Oh well, "we're the famous Man United and we're going to Wembley!"


"This picture says it all!"

"Here we are!"